Terms And Conditions
I.1 All applicants could choose to apply for scholarships through China universities or apply through CASA. If you choose to apply through a third party who apply scholarship for you via CASA, We are not responsible for any extra costs, damages or any other legal issues. What you pay to CASA is for the service we provide. By paying us service fee, you mean you are agree with our Terms & Conditions and also our refund policy.
I.2- Before paying the deposit fee to CASA, students should check Eligibility and Required documents and agency fees part on the scholarship page carefully.
I.3- All students information and application documents must be real and legalized.
I.4 Applicants who have got any forms of financial aid like Chinese Government Scholarship can't apply for scholarship repeatedly. You should be aware of this before using our service.
I.5 Although you will have a high chance to get scholarship by using our service, CASA can't guarantee 100% success rate for applying scholarships, because the universities make the final decision.
I.6 Applicants should check email regularly in case of missing any information once they booked our services. Applicants who failed to check email regularly need to bear the inconvenience resulted by that.
I.7 Applicants need to provide all necessary information and documents before the deadline of the scholarship they are applying. Students who failed to provide documents and information before the deadline need to bear the responsibility of losses.
II.1 Applicants have the right to choose universities and programs for admission.
II.2 Applicants have the right to choose the type of scholarship according to the details of scholarships.
II.3-Applicants have the right to know any information including scholarship details before applying and during the process.
II.4 Applicants have the right to claim refund if: After providing all legalized required documents, we don't manage to get your scholarship(after the whole process).
III.1 Applicants needs to pay the deposit fee before starting the application.
III.2 CASA has the right to change the service or agency fee at any time according to different programs. But once students paid and start applying, there won't be any changes.
III.3- Applicants choosing CASA cooperating university scholarships could get refund if the application failed, as mentioned at II-Applicant's Rights
III.4- In case you've paid for the deposit fee and has not yet decided about the major or anything according to your procedure, we can make a pause and halt the procedure till February-March intake of next year so that you can make your decision. After that time, if you have not yet decided, we will consider that the applicant has given up the procedure. So, the refund is not possible.
III.5 - Conditons For Refund
A - If you meet the following conditions, CASA will refund 70% of your agency’s deposit. For scholarship applicants only
- Because of the internal causes, the program you applied cannot be started in the semester intake
- Because of the adjustments to admission information, your application cannot be processed or accepted.
- Because of university’s selection procedure, your application cannot be processed or accepted
B - In the following instances, CASA will not refund your payment
- Your application was accepted by the university.
- Your application was canceled by yourself due to personal reasons
- Your application was not processed or accepted because you were intending to undertake illegal activities while in China
- Your application was not processed or accepted due to your application documents containing false information
- Your application was not processed or accepted due to your application documents being incomplete
- The university refuses to accept your application due to your visa issue, residence permit issue, Stay permit issue.
- The university refuses to receive you due to your visa issue, residence permit issue, Stay permit issue
- Your application does not meet the aforementioned refund conditions.
IV.1 We collect personal information on our website, such as when you register for and participate in our online application. We also collect personal information for our clients in the course of providing web-based and email transaction processing services to them. We obtain this information via email and in forms that we host for our clients.
IV.2 When we collect personal information for a client, we provide it to that client. The clients privacy policies and practices, and no this policy, govern the clients use of that personal information. When we collect personal information on our web sites, we use the information to complete the transaction requested by you, to administer, improve and develop our site and services and for the other purposes described in this policy.
IV.3 We do not rent or sell personal information to a third party. We provide personal information that we collect for a client to that client. We do not disclose your personal information to a third part other than us for the limited purposes described in this policy.