How To Apply To Chinese's Universities Through CASA
Applying through CASA is very simple, fast and convenient. Just 6 steps will lead you to a complete application in no more than 30 minutes.
Map of China
Choose a University
Before applying, you should located the course and university. If you know what to study or where to go, you can search the course through our database. If you have no idea about Chinese education system or Chinese universities. You can also get help from CASA experienced stuff.
Our education Counselor will provide you with :
- A briefing on the Chinese Education System
- Information and advice on choosing suitable courses.
- Explanation of the entire application process.
- Student visa information.
- Reminders of our upcoming activities.
You can contact our counselor using our contact form or write using any of the means mentioned in the side bar
An application through CASA can be completed fully online, and be finished no more than 30 minutes. The application procedure on CASA is simple and convenient.
Based on the experience in their hometown, some students will choose to apply to the university directly. But you will find that it is quite different in China. If your Chinese is not good, we suggest you shouldn't apply to university directly. Because of the following reasons:
- School websites are full of out of date, inaccurate and incomplete information.
- Student recruitment offices are often too slow to respond and may have limited English level.
- Many schools demand student present application materials in person.
- Delays due time differences.
- Strict cut-off deadline for applications.
- Accommodation is really hard to reserve.
After submitting the application, our staff will preview it. And the university will start to process the application when all the documents are ready. Normally it takes about 2-4 weeks for the university to process the application for non-degree programs. 4-8 weeks for degree programs.
University will ask the applicant to pay the deposit when the admission is made. During the application process, we will:
- Answer your questions on our social networks during our working hours
- Answer your calls within 2 minutes.
- Process application within 24 hours of submissions to CASA.
- Release admission decision online once receiving the decision from the university.
- Respond to emails within one working day.
Note: To make sure the applicant get the admission package on time, CASA will deliver it by DHL.
Apply for Visa
Students who intend to study in China need to apply for a visa, it is really simple. First of all, you should know what kind of visa you need to apply:.
X1 Visa: For the student who intend to study for more than 180 days.
X2 Visa: For the student who intend to study for less than 180 days.
L Visa: For the student who takes summer program or winter program.
- Original passport
- Passport-size photos.
- One completed Visa Application form.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status.
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter.
- Original and photocopy of Visa Application for Study in China, form JW201 or form JW202 (Only required for X1 visa)
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.
- Contact the school to inform them about your arrival before your departure
- Decide the day of the journey.
- Buy your ticket for the journey .
Note: In case you choose to use our pick up service, The charge is $250.
Greetings from CASA, you will start an unforgettable and unbelievable journey to China, a 5000+ years history country. After arrival, you should get register at the university as requested.
What the other says about studying in China? You can get the answer from CASA forum. Many students shared their experience on our forum, and you are welcome to share by creating your account